Our NICU at SETHI CHILDREN HOSPITAL is directed by Dr. Manisha Rathi (MBBS, MD Fellowship in Neonatology) is having specialization in care & treatment of newborns, primarily those who are ELBW premature, underweight. She has good experience in advanced neonatal care & managed case of neonatal emergencies including preterm & ELBW, VLBW neonates. She had done her Fellowship from North India best Neonatology center, Neoclinic Jaipur
SETHI CHILDREN HOSPITAL combines specialized programs and services to offer the highest level of care for newborns. 24/7 care is provided by experienced paediatricians, resident doctors and sub-speciality trained neonatal nurses.
- 20 Bedded NICU
- 800-1000 admission annually.
- >80% survival rate in babies between (1000-1500 gms.)
- >50% survival rate in babies < 1000 gms.
- Growth and development clinic of NICU graduates
- Invasive BP(IBP) Monitoring
- Exchange Transfusion
- Central Line(UAC/UVC lines & PICC Line Insertion)
- TPN (Total Parenteral Nutrition)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Neopuff Facility (For Transport Support)