Pediatric Intensive Care
Paediatric Intensive Care is a relatively new speciality in India.We offer the comprehensive paediatric care services.We provide complete, compassionate, state-of-the-art healthcare services for children. Our unit is equipped with latest generation ventilators , Multi para monitors, Invasive BP monitoring, Infusion pumps, Dialysis. Intensive care unit also has 5 bedded high Dependency Unit for sick children, not requiring advance life support and recovering from illness.
- All critical care (life threatening and dangerous illness) for children.
- Ventilators, Non invasive (BI PAP) artificial Respiration support.
- Invasive hemodynamic monitoring, central line Insertion.
- Peritoneal Dialysis.
- NIBP, multi para monitors, central monitoring.
- Round the clock, trained nursing staff.
Our PICU at Sethi Children Hospital is directed by Paed. Intensivist, Chirag Sethi, who is qualified in managing critical case & has done his fellowship in Paed. Intensive care from Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. Our unit at Sethi Children Hospital is 8 bedded & has round the clock availability of trained nursing staff & resident doctors on duty. PICU at Sethi children Hospital is state of art facility which is one of its kind in the city & one of the very few in state which is directed by Intensivist , certified from Indian Academy of Pediatrics – critical Care Branch.